Hotels represent a complex combination of interrelated businesses and real estate components. Being dual in nature, hotels are part operating business and part real estate contributing to the asset class complexity. Seeking out and pursuing the right hotel acquisition requires an extensive understanding of what makes a hotel successful on many levels. Therefore, it’s important to partner with a seasoned and experienced acquisition team that knows what it takes, and just as importantly what to avoid, to turn the vision of successful acquisition into reality.
HVMG's acquisition process is turn-key, time-tested and thorough. Our focus is simple....maximize value and return on investment. We leverage our extensive network of industry professionals and relationships and we are very protective and selective about the kind of assets we target, and the deal and return criteria we are seeking. Whether the asset is held short term or long term we are decisive, pragmatic, and unemotional when it comes to timing of when to buy and when to sell.
The following represents a partial list of HVMG Acquisition Services:
- Identifying & Evaluating Potential Acquisition Targets
- Leading the Acquisition Team & Process
- All Due Diligence - Market & Property Analysis
- Management Assessment & Annual Business Plan Development
- Capital Expenditure Assessment & Annual Cap Ex Plan Development
- Detailed Model & Pro-forma
- Investment Memorandum
- Identify Capital Sources & Financing
- Franchisor & PIP Negotiations
For more information please contact Mary Beth Cutshall, SVP Acquisitions & Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.646.5880.
©2015 Hospitality Ventures Management Group. All rights reserved. Legal