New hotel development can be a complicated endeavor in any environment, especially this one, so it only makes sense to partner with an experienced hotel development group like HVMG. With more than 20 years of new construction and complex renovation experience, the HVMG team has been actively involved in more than 25 upscale full-service, select service and extended stay new development hotels throughout the United States.
HVMG’s track record of developing and operating award-winning profitable hotels sets us apart in the industry and reduces risk. We have a keen eye for site selection and brand identification, as well as a team of seasoned experts in due diligence and project management. Our extensive development and operational platform assures the very best hospitality professionals are on the team.
Whether leading or assisting the process, HVMG offers extensive new development services every step of the way, from start to finish. Our team’s expansive and deep network of hospitality experts in branding, design and construction will guarantee having the very best in the industry dedicated to the project. We offer a complete 360 degree of services which will get the job done right, on time and within budget.
The following includes a partial list of HVMG New Development Services:
- Project Site Evaluation and Selection
- Analysis of Available Brands
- Market & Hotel Development Feasibility
- Comprehensive Due Diligence & Proforma
- Government & Regulatory Requirements
- Capital Sources & Financing
- Project Bid & Negotiation Services
- Planning & Program Development
- Construction Budget & Scheduling Reporting
- Project Management
- Design Team Selection & Management Plan
- Purchasing Services
- FF&E Design, Procurement & Installation Process
- Construction Administration, Management Control, & Reporting
- Pre-opening Services
- Management Services
- Consulting Services
For more information please contact Mary Beth Cutshall, VP Acquisitions & Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.646.5880.
©2013 Hospitality Ventures Management Group. All rights reserved. Legal