Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right
- Henry Ford
- Henry Ford
With nearly two decades of industry experience, Brian C. Young serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer for Hospitality Ventures Management Group, where he is responsible for the implementation and execution of the company's financial, growth, and investment objectives.
Prior to joining HVMG in 2021, Brian held several positions with Interstate Hotels & Resorts and Aimbridge Hospitality, culminating with Senior Vice President of Development and Acquisitions. During his 18-year tenure at Interstate Hotels he played an integral role in executing transformational growth strategies, including platform acquisitions, individual hotel acquisitions, and related capital raising activities.
Brian received his bachelor's in business administration, with a focus on finance, from James Madison University.
- 2021 - Present : EVP & CIO, HVMG
- 2011-2020 : VP / SVP, Development & Acquisitions, Interstate Hotels & Resorts / Aimbridge Hospitality
- 2010-2011 : Sr. Director, Development & Acquisitions, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- 2004-2010 : Director / Sr. Director, Finance, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- 2002-2004 : Sr. Financial Analyst, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- 1999-2002 : Financial Analyst, BurningTree Technologies