Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Hospitality Ventures Management Group for fresh articles!
Director of Revenue Performance & Analytics
One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions.
– Grace Hopper
– Grace Hopper
As the Director of Revenue Performance & Analytics, Mike is responsible for setting up systems, processes, and key performance indicators that measure HVMG's top line performance and market share opportunities. Prior to joining HVMG, Mike worked for the Hyatt Hotel Corporation where he ascended to the role of Business Intelligence Developer. Aside from knowing the hotel business, Mike is also an expert with VBA programming, SQL, and Tableau. Mike began his career in sales for a Coors and Red Bull distributor, transitioned to cost estimating in the commercial building industry and then moved to Chicago where he became a data analyst for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society prior to joining Hyatt. Mike is a proud graduate of the University of Texas with a degree in Mathematics.
- 2021 - Present : Director of Revenue Performance & Analytics, HVMG
- 2018 - 2020 : Business Intelligence Developer, Hyatt Hotel Corporation
- 2014 - 2018 : Senior Revenue Analyst, Hyatt Hotel Corporation
- 2012 - 2014 : Revenue Analyst, Hyatt Hotel Corporation
- 2010 - 2012 : Data Analyst, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- 2008 - 2010 : Lead Cost Estimator, WBH Industries
- 2006 - 2008 : Regional Sales Manager, Golden Distributing
- 2004 - 2006 : Area Sales Associate, Golden Distributing