Senior Vice President, Acquisitions and Development
Most recently, Sameer was the Vice President of Investments and Capital Markets at Kolter Hospitality, a subsidiary of the Kolter Group. In that role, Sameer oversaw over $600m in transactions. Previously, Sameer served as Vice President of Investments for Banyan Investment Group, closing over $120m in total transaction value during his tenure. Sameer brings a depth of varied experiences from his time at Aztec Group (merchant banking), Starwood Property Trust (special servicing), and Hotel Asset Value Enhancement (asset management) to HVMG.
Sameer received his Bachelor of Science from The Nolan Hotel School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University.
- 2022 - Present : Senior Vice President, Acquisitions & Development, HVMG
- 2018 - 2022 : Vice President of Investments & Capital Markets, Kolter Hospitality
- 2015 - 2018 : Vice President of Hotel Investments, Banyan Investment Group
- 2013 - 2015 : Senior Hospitality Analyst, Aztec Group
- 2012 - 2013 : Analyst, Starwood Property Trust