Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Hospitality Ventures Management Group for fresh articles!
Executive Vice President &
Chief Operating Officer
It’s not the note you play that’s the wrong note…it’s the note you play afterwards that makes it right or wrong.
Rich leads HVMG’s Revenue, Operations, and Design & Construction teams. Their mission is to ensure that every hotel and every project benefits from HVMG’s talent, resources, and expertise, delivering premium performance that creates value for owners. Rich started his career with Marriott International and his first general manager assignment was in 1997 with IMPAC Hotel Group, Robert Coles’ first hotel company. Prior to joining HVMG in 2013 he held a variety of leadership roles in hotel operations, asset management, and development with respected organizations such as Portman Holdings, Noble Investment Group, and Hardin Capital. Richard studied economics at Louisiana State University, is a member of the Hospitality Asset Management Association, and has served as a board member of Central Atlanta Progress.
- 2019 - Present : EVP & Chief Operating Officer, HVMG
- 2013 - 2019 : SVP & Chief Operating Officer, HVMG
- 2005 - 2013 : Chief Operating Officer, Portman Holdings
- 2002 - 2005 : SVP of Asset Management, Hardin Capital
- 2000 - 2002 : Corporate Director of Operations & Area General Manager, Noble Investment Group
- 1997 - 2000 : Regional VP of Operations & Area General Manager, Impac Hotel Group