Senior Vice President of Human Resources
– Jimmy Valvano
As Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Wilson Turner is responsible for sourcing and developing talent, executing the TACOE and XLR8 programs, and supporting core human resources programs and services. Among other things, Wilson oversees associate relations, HR compliance, human resources leader development, benefits programs and our associate engagement survey.
With three decades of leadership experience in HR, Wilson began his human resources career in manufacturing and subsequently spent a large portion of his career in the media and entertainment industry where he served in various senior HR leadership roles. He began working with HVMG through a PEO partnership in 2017 as the Onsite HR Director and officially joined the HVMG team in 2020. He has significant experience in expansions due to acquisitions, growth-oriented companies, HR compliance, organizational and leadership development and employee relations. This experience provides the opportunity to develop HR solutions, programs and processes that are aligned with HVMG's strategic plans and culture.
- 2023 - Present : Senior Vice President of Human Resources, HVMG
- 2022 - 2023 : VP, HR Programs and Support, HVMG
- 2020 - 2022 : Senior Director of Human Resources, HVMG
- 2016 - 2020 : Senior HR Consultant and Onsite HR Director (HVMG), Oasis Outsourcing
- 2015 - 2016 : HR Director, OrthoSensor
- 2013 - 2015 : HR Director, CMG
- 2000 - 2013 : HR Business Manager, Times Publishing
- 1992 - 1999 : Senior HR Manager, Tyson Foods