Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Hospitality Ventures Management Group for fresh articles!
Vice President of Human Resources Programs and Support
– Jimmy Valvano
Wilson serves as the Vice President of Human Resources Programs and Support and has three decades of leadership experience in HR. He began his Human Resource career in manufacturing, and subsequently spent a large portion of his career in the media and entertainment industry where he served in various senior HR leadership roles. He began working with HVMG through a PEO partnership in 2017 as the Onsite HR Director, and officially joined the HVMG team in 2020. He has significant experience in expansions due to acquisitions, growth-oriented companies, HR compliance, organizational and leadership development and employee relations. This experience provides the opportunity to develop HR solutions, programs and processes that are aligned with HVMG's strategic plans and culture.
- 2022 - Present : Vice President of HR Programs and Support, HVMG
- 2020 - 2022 : Senior Director of Human Resources, HVMG
- 2016 - 2020 : Senior HR Consultant and Onsite HR Director (HVMG), Oasis Outsourcing
- 2015 - 2016 : HR Director, OrthoSensor
- 2013 - 2015 : HR Director, CMG
- 2000 - 2013 : HR Business Manager, Times Publishing
- 1992 - 1999 : Senior HR Manager, Tyson Foods