Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Hospitality Ventures Management Group for fresh articles!
Director of Operations
Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
After serving in the USAF as a Security Police Specialist, Ken started his career in the hospitality industry as Director of Security with Adam's Mark Hotels in 1994. Prior to joining HVMG in 2014, Ken held a variety of leadership roles in hotel operations and asset management with respected companies including Packard Hospitality, O'Reilly Hospitality, Lodgeworks Hospitality, Summit Hotel Group and Interstate Hotels & Resorts. Ken studied Security Administration/Criminology at Park College and is an active Board of Directors member with the Metro Tulsa Hotel & Lodging Association and Tulsa Tourism Board. He is also active with charitable organizations including St. Jude, March of Dimes, and various Crime Prevention Network Competitions.
- 2018 - Present : Director of Operations, HVMG
- 2014 - 2018 : General Manager, HVMG
- 2013 - 2014 : General Manager, Packard Hospitality
- 2011 - 2013 : General Manager, O'Reilly Hospitality
- 2010 - 2011 : General Manager, Lodgeworks Hospitality
- 2007 - 2010 : General Manager, Summit Hotel Group
- 2001 - 2007 : General Manager, Interstate Hotels & Resorts