Chief Strategy and Administrative Officer
– Jimmy Dean
Prior to joining HVMG, Sanders worked as a management consultant for eight years supporting leading organizations to improve their enterprise performance management processes through strategic planning and related methods for clients including The Coca-Cola Company, Marriott International and the American Red Cross. Before then, Sue worked in the hotel industry in positions across organizational development, training, quality management and hotel operations for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Lodgian, Inc., and Starwood Hotels and Resorts. Her hospitality industry experience also includes a five-year adjunct faculty appointment at New York University's Robert Preston Tisch Center for Hospitality Travel and Tourism.
Sue serves on the Hospitality Board of Directors for Georgia State University and the Georgia Women in Lodging Steering Committee. She holds MBAs from Columbia Business School and the London Business School. Sue has a BS in Marketing from The Florida State University.
- 2023 – Present : EVP & Chief Strategy & Administrative Officer, HVMG
- 2019 – 2023 : EVP & Chief Human Resource Officer, HVMG
- 2010 – 2019 : SVP, Strategic Planning & Chief Human Resource Officer, HVMG
- 2003 – 2010 : Management Consulting
- 2000 – 2003 : Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- 1996 – 2000 : Lodgian, Inc
- 1991 – 1996 : The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company