Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Hospitality Ventures Management Group for fresh articles!
Regional Vice President of Operations
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
Stephanie brings a wealth of knowledge to her role as Regional Vice President of Operations, including asset management, operations, finance and sales. Most recently she was EVP, Asset Management with AVANA Capital where she partnered with hotel operators to drive operational performance and actively manage new development and renovation projects. Prior, Stephanie spent eight years with Westmont Hospitality Group where she held both GM and multi-unit roles, accountable for developing talent, forging strong relationships and delivering on the balanced scorecard of financial, guest excellence and revenue results. Her experience spans all major brands as well as independent/lifestyle hotels.
- 2019 – Present : Regional Vice President Operations, HVMG
- 2010 – 2018 : Regional Operations Director, General Manager, Westmont Hospitality Group
- 2006 – 2010 : General Manager, Tarsadia Hotels
- 2004 – 2006 : Vice President General Manager, Woodside Hotels
- 1996 – 2004 : General Manager, Accor Hotels